Cheerz Photo Album - Print Your Instagram Photos


Hiii everyone! It isn't often I accept requests to review things anymore. I'll only say yes if it's something I think looks really good. So, when Cheerz contacted me again asking me to review their new Photo Album*, I said yes straight away! Not only do they print your photos in high quality, but they also offer a range of products which have clearly all been well thought out and carefully designed. They go the extra mile & that's why I would only ever go to Cheerz to print my photos and nobody else. Their designs are modern and so cute and they make incredible gifts! I also have a discount code at the end of this post so be sure to check that out if you want to buy something.


The focus of today's post is the photo album, which is a brand new product. It consists of several pages filled with your photos. You can add up to 150 photos, though I think to have the full amount you'd have to add to the cost because additional pages cost extra. The standard has a lot of pages, however, and I really didn't need any of the extras.

The paper quality is amazing. It's a really thick sort of matte paper - the sort of paper you really want to stroke (or maybe that's just me because I have an obsession with paper textures). The pages are literally fun to turn because the paper is so nice.



They really think of every detail, such as this little ribbon which slots underneath the album (which also comes with its very own box to keep it safe in) so that you can pull it out easily without having to dig around the edges and potentially damage it. The box is a nice grey with little tiny polka dots on the front and a band across in whatever colour you choose for your album, with the picture and name you chose for it too. Speaking of the colour, there's a few nice colours to choose from, but I opted for this pastelly bluey purpley colour (v accruate description of colour there) though I was quite torn between all of them.


The above image gives you an example of the layout of pages, though it changes depending on how many photos you add to the page. On some of the layouts you can also add a message. I personally decided not to get messages on any of mine & was planning on adding my own messages with some extra paper to stick on there and a sharpie or something.

It looks nice when displayed on a shelf, as I've done, but it's also perfect for storing away since it's in a box which will stop it from any damage.

It retails for £35.00 and can be purchased here - you can also see all of the different colours and the design on the spine through that link. 

As I've said, I'll only accept gifts from brands if I truly like that brand, so I'm not just hyping up their designs because I'm doing this post in exchange for a product. You should definitely take a look at their website if nothing else because I think it's so beautiful and it gives me (as a Graphic Designer) lots of inspo. Also have a little look at my previous blog post to have a look at some of their other products & what I think of them!

OH, and if you want to buy something from the site yourself, my discount code is XSUM0J & it'll get you £4 off whatever you order!

Comments

Popular Posts