Bristol Aquarium Visit


A couple of weeks ago I headed to the aquarium with a friend I hadn't spoken to in years but wanted to reconnect with. I'd always wanted to go to the aquarium in Bristol and it was such a nice day out & a great opportunity to whack out some gold sparkly shoes (which I defo need to blog about soon).



The fish were so cute & I love them all. There was a little octopus but I didn't manage to get a picture of him since he was hiding, which sucked. I've been to an aquarium before in Plymouth, but I can't remember it all too well. Anyway, the one in Bristol was really nice & they had stingray, and sharks, and seahorse and a creepy eel and a load of other things too.




I managed to get a nice blurry picture of me swimming with the fishes. Well... I poked my head up inside a little hole in the tank anyway. Shame I'm pulling a weird face. Shame you can't even see my face anyway.





I'd defo recommend Bristol aquarium for a day out! It's so close to the centre of Bristol so you can go shopping afterwards, or go to @ Bristol, or whatever you want really, since it's a great location. It'd also be good for kids because there's lots of facts on the walls and stuff, and a lot of the children I saw seemed very excited about identifying the different fish.

Comments

  1. Ooh it looks so cute! I love going to aquariums! It's so fun and interesting!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My new fav thing to do :p

      Delete
  2. very cool! I love sea life a LOT ! :)


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and replying to them. Feel free to leave a link to your blog at the end, but don't just reply so you can leave a link. Any comments about giveaways etc on your blog will be ignored, sorry! <3

Popular Posts